Winter Blowout – POSTPONED to February 16th!
– need to re-contact vendors and radio/newspapers
– take advantage of this to put out more flyers! Some towns are not covered.
– need to change all flyers already up with the date change
Officers – the next meeting is mandatory for voting
– tell Ms. Bouchard if you are interested in running
– the positions are President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Publicist chair
– we really need donations for our table!
DCON – money and medical forms due Wednesday the 13th
– make checks out to MHVS KEY Club
– we estimate $75 now, but any difference will be refunded after the Winter Blowout
– we will also need to decide how much we want to donate to the district projects
– everyone who wants to go has to tell Ms. Bouchard by this Friday (February 8th) (we possibly won’t be in school due to weather so take that into account. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org)
– pick up your medical form from Ms. Bouchard at break
– be warned, not everyone will be able to go!
– we will do room assignments on Wednesday the 20th
Namibia – our total earnings from the Namibia bake sales was $125
The Next Meeting:
We will vote for next year’s officers.
Money and forms for DCON will be due.
Raffle items will be due.
We will make plywood road signs.
Bekah is scheduled to bring the snack.
February 13, 2013