September 19, 2012
Meeting called to order at 2:50 pm.
Dues - due by October 24th at the latest,
Homecoming Carnival - tomorrow
- Ping-pong game approved
- Need people to bring a variety of clear glass/plastic containers
- Glow-sticks will be sold for 50 cents each
- Schedule: 5-6 Ms Bouchard, Rosie
7-8 Alex, Bekah
8-9 Dillan, Erica
(Friends and drop-bys are welcome)
- Someone should try to bring a camera and take pictures
Unicef - Create-your-own-monster boxes this year! (Contest)
- Begin fundraising next week
- All boxes should be turned in by November 7th
Open House - October 4th
Winter Blowout - Start looking for contacts now
- Have a flyer established by the end of October
- Begin registration in November
- Confirm registered craft-people in December
- Advertise to the public in January
- The actual event will be held in February
Bracelets - tomorrow
- Sell at break, lunch, and passing time
- Pick then up from Ms. Bouchard's room in the morning
- $2 each
Ideas - Frozen yogurt
- Birthday Kits
- Chilli Cook-off
- Local business advertising
- Big chocolate Easter bunnies
- Kiss Seniors goodbye (Hershey)
- 30 sec Senior Farewells
- Sporting event
- Friday movie night
- Sell a Senior
- Valentines Day/ Halloween/ Freshman dance
- Turkey teacher
The Next Meeting:
Erica will bring the snack.
We will work on our Unicef boxes and the bulletin board.
Any dues will be collected.
Mariah will run the meeting.
We may have a guest appearance by Sadie B. for her Senior Project.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
September 12, 2012
Meeting called to order at 2:48 pm.
Welcome new members.
Dues - $10
Project Eliminate - We will continue selling bracelets September 20th, Mariah will get approval to sell
Camp Sunshine - Alex read a letter about how our donation at convention was put to work
Open House - October 3rd, Mariah will get approval for a table
Bake Sale - ?
Homecoming - We will sell glowsticks at bonfire and dance (Sept 20th and 22nd), our carnival game for the bonfire will be Ping Pong Fish Bowl (we will sell at the dance if we are able to get approval)
The Next Meeting:
Alex will bring the snack.
We must put together our carnival game for the next day.
Dues will begin being collected.