October 3, 2012
Meeting called to order at 2:42 pm.
Open House - KC is not doing a table tonight.
10/11 Bake Sale - big introduce-Key Club bake sale
- make stickers for the bags
- next Thursday
- Jocelyn: muddy buddies
- Sara: peanut butter cookeis
- Bekah: sugar cookies (key-shaped)
- Erica: brownies
- Ms. Matteucci: cake pops? (need to ask her)
- Ms. Bouchard: blonde brownies
Dues - due by October 24th at the latest,
Halloween Bake Sale - themed, October 31st
- Everyone: muddy buddies
- Erica: oreo pops
Unicef - Create-your-own-monster boxes this year! (Contest)
- All boxes should be turned in by November 7th
Winter Blowout - start collecting ideas for possible contacts any time
- need a flyer and registration form
General Bake Sales - try to do 3rd Thursday of every month
Turkey Teacher - throughout November
- get costumes from LES?
- penny war set up, coins + paper -
- teams of two (turkey and chef)
Halloween Photographers - take pictures of people at school on the 31st
- give them the printed photos during 4th block the next day, or upload to Facebook
- turn our bulletin board into a scary backdrop (incorporate Key Club in there somehow)
Teacher Bunny in the spring
Relay for Life
The Next Meeting:
Elizabeth is shcedule to bring the snack.
We will take pictures of our Unicef to send in for the contest.
Any dues will be collected.
Make a flyer and registration form for the Winter Blowout.
Make KC stickers for the bake sale