October 17, 2012
Meeting called to order at 2:58 pm.
10/11 Bakesale - we raised $65.86
Turkey Teacher - November 5th-19th
Halloween Bake Sale - October 31st
Unicef - All boxes should be turned in by November 7th
Winter Blowout - start collecting ideas for possible contacts any time
- revise our old flyer, info-sheet, and registration form. (Will be ready by next meeting)
- visit local fairs/events:
- Big Holiday Fair (Boscawen Old Home Day Committee)
- Fair at Boscawen Town Hall
- Webster Holiday Fair
- Salisbury Holiday Fair
- Loudon Fine Arts Show (Nov 2, 3, 4)
- Craft Fair at Everett Arena
- Hopkinton Craft Fair
- Covered Bridge Group Farmstand
General Bake Sales - try to do 3rd Thursday of every month
- so that means the next one will be November 15th
Halloween Photographers - take pictures of people at school on the 31st
- give them the printed photos during 4th block the next day, or upload to Facebook
- turn our bulletin board into a scary backdrop (Jocelynn, Rosie, and Mariah are in charge of that)
Boscawen Big Holiday Fair - we need to see when this is and if we want to try to participate
The Next Meeting:
Hannah is scheduled to bring the snack.
The last of the dues will be collected.
Distribute paperwork for the Winter Blowout.