September 19, 2012
Meeting called to order at 2:50 pm.
Dues - due by October 24th at the latest,
Homecoming Carnival - tomorrow
- Ping-pong game approved
- Need people to bring a variety of clear glass/plastic containers
- Glow-sticks will be sold for 50 cents each
- Schedule: 5-6 Ms Bouchard, Rosie
7-8 Alex, Bekah
8-9 Dillan, Erica
(Friends and drop-bys are welcome)
- Someone should try to bring a camera and take pictures
Unicef - Create-your-own-monster boxes this year! (Contest)
- Begin fundraising next week
- All boxes should be turned in by November 7th
Open House - October 4th
Winter Blowout - Start looking for contacts now
- Have a flyer established by the end of October
- Begin registration in November
- Confirm registered craft-people in December
- Advertise to the public in January
- The actual event will be held in February
Bracelets - tomorrow
- Sell at break, lunch, and passing time
- Pick then up from Ms. Bouchard's room in the morning
- $2 each
Ideas - Frozen yogurt
- Birthday Kits
- Chilli Cook-off
- Local business advertising
- Big chocolate Easter bunnies
- Kiss Seniors goodbye (Hershey)
- 30 sec Senior Farewells
- Sporting event
- Friday movie night
- Sell a Senior
- Valentines Day/ Halloween/ Freshman dance
- Turkey teacher
The Next Meeting:
Erica will bring the snack.
We will work on our Unicef boxes and the bulletin board.
Any dues will be collected.
Mariah will run the meeting.
We may have a guest appearance by Sadie B. for her Senior Project.